Free Shipping Australia Wide!
• Handmade in Australia
• Length adjustable with vintage style high quality steel buckle
• Special width medium weight leather tails
• Multiple attachment options to suit different mandolin styles
• Highest quality genuine leather. Top is tough but supple medium-weight leather with premium suede backing on pad
• Suede leather is treated with a special water-resistant layer to prevent dye-run
The DSL Mandolin Strap has been specially designed taking into consideration the body contours of various mandolin styles and the playing techniques unique to the instrument. The classic pad-and-tail design allows for precise positioning of the instrument. The special width tails are designed to support the instrument without interfering with your fretting or picking hand. The suede backed pad sits firmly on your shoulder and allows freedom of movement.
The rear tail is punched for a standard strap pin, while the front tail is a slotted loop designed for fastening over-and-under the fingerboard extension (if applicable) or behind the nut.
Each strap is handmade in Australia from hand-sourced highest quality leather. The top of the pad is made from tough but supple medium weight leather, while the backing is extra soft and comfortable full-grain garment quality leather. Tails are made from medium weight leather.
Length is adjustable with a vintage style high quality steel buckle.
Available in black, saddle brown or tan leather.