Port Mac Guitars Online Lay-by.
Welcome to Port Mac Guitars all new Online Lay-by service. Building on the years of experience learned from our original Online Lay-by service, we have refined and improved our new service to make it even easier and better for our customers. Check out some of the great new features we’ve introduced.
Online Lay-by any order with a total of $500 our more.
Our new Online Lay-by system allows you to add multiple items to your shopping cart and lay-by all the items so long as the total of your order is over $500. That means you could for example, lay-by an affordable electric guitar, practice amp, a couple leads and a distortion pedal all in one order. When your order total is over $500 you are also eligible for Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide.
Easy login user account for Online Lay-by payments.
Our all new website allows for customers to create an account and login to see the outstanding lay-by balance. Users can then make payments against their lay-by right there on their account page. It’s never been easier to keep track of your lay-by balance and manage payments.
Here’s the lowdown.
Our Online Lay-by has a term of 3 months which gives you plenty of time to pay off the gear you are after. A 20% deposit gets you started and the great news is that you can take advantage of our great discounted prices even when lay-bying. The timing and amounts of your payments is totally up to you and you can pay via Credit Card, Paypal or Direct Deposit. If you need to cancel your Online Lay-by, you can do so at any time and receive a full refund. We do not charge any re-stocking or cancellations fees like so many other stores. And all Online Lay-bys are covered by our awesome Free Insured Shipping policy. Our Online Lay-by service has often been imitated but never matched!
Here's how it works:
Simply browse through our great selection of products and add the items you are after to your shopping cart. You can Online Lay-by a single item or multiple items so long as the shopping cart total is over $500. When you proceed to the Checkout page you will see an Option for “Buy It Now or Online Lay-by”. Select “Online Lay-by” and your cart total will automatically reduce to just the initial 20% deposit to start your Online Lay-by.* You can then complete the relevant details and finish checking out. That’s it! You’ve started an Online Lay-by.
*Please note that they is also an option for 500 Club Members called “500 Club 6 Month Lay-by”. This option is only available to customers who have joined our 500 Club. Please do not select this option if you have not yet joined our 500 Club. For info on the 500 Club please Click Here.
For more details on starting your Online Lay-by and making payments, check out our demonstration videos below.
Lay-by Terms and Conditions
A Lay-by is an agreement between the customer (you) and Port Mac Guitars (us) for the purchase of goods with a total value of $500 or more. By using the "Online Lay-by" option, you acknowledge and agree that the initial amount paid is a 20% deposit towards the full amount of your shopping cart. For example, if the item is $1000 before applying the "Online Lay-by" option, it will display as $200 after the option is applied. This $200 represents a 20% deposit towards the total cost of $1000 for the order. The remaining $800 must still be paid within the 3 Month Lay-by Term before the goods will be dispatched. The remaining payments can be made via logging into your account.
3 Months from the date of the initial deposit of 20%. The remaining 80% of the total purchase price can be paid by the customer within this 3 month period. Payment can be made via logging into your customer account on our website. Once the goods are paid for in full they will shipped to the agreed shipping address of the customer.
Cancelling a Lay-by
Lay-bys can be cancelled by the customer at any time without losing a cent. We understand that situations can change and prevent you from being able to proceed with your lay-by. We will happily refund all of your paid funds in full. Refunds will be processed in a timeframe of 1-5 business days via the original method of payment or Bank Deposit into your nominated account. Can’t get much fairer than that! :-)
Failure to complete Lay-by within 3 Month Term
If you feel you are struggling to complete your Lay-by within the 3 month term please contact us before the term expires to arrange an extension. The maximum extension will be 1 month and will be granted on a case by case assessment. Lay-bys exceeding 4 months from the date of initial payment will need to be cancelled. We will only cancel your lay-by after consulting with you. If cancelation does occur we will of coarse refund all your paid funds. Refunds will be processed in a timeframe of 1-5 business days via the original method of payment or Bank Deposit into your nominated account.