Handmade in Australia
• High-quality distressed leather top with full-grain garment leather backing
• Leather treated with special tanning and distressing process for vintage look
• All leather double stitched
• 3.5” width
• Classic tough interweave tail for adjusting strap length
• Adjustable length 100cm to 148cm as standard
• Available in distressed brown as standard
The DSL GMD Series of straps captures the vibe of decades of use without the associated wear-and-tear. The premium grade leather used is specially tanned and treated to create a vintage, worn-in vibe that looks and feels like a genuine road-worn strap. The distressing process softens the leather to a buttery soft feel, and the colour takes on a two-tone, deep burgundy/brown look.
Each strap is handmade in Australia from hand-sourced highest quality leather. The top of each strap is made from tough but supple medium weight leather, while the backing is extra soft and comfortable full-grain garment quality leather. All leather is double stitched for extra strength.
A classic tough interweave tail is fitted for adjusting strap length.