FREEBIES! Buy Tasman TA100P Parlour Acoustic with Hard Case Today & Choose From One Of These FREE Gifts!
Buy this brand new Tasman TA100P Parlour Acoustic guitar in a hard case from Port Mac Guitars and receive Free Insured Insured Shipping and 30 Days Free Returns. It will also go through our Exclusive GEniuS™ Guitar Enhancement System with PLEK before shipping out to ensure you get the very best play Tasman Guitar available from anywhere in Australia.
Inspired by the spirit of exploration and dedicated to the pursuit of innovation and excellence in guitar making - Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. The TA100P is a Parlor size which is a smaller acoustic body shape. It produces a focused yet balanced sound with added sensitivity.
• Solid Sitka Spruce top provides a defined and dynamic tone.
• Sapele Back and Sides gives you a balanced and consistent sound with plenty of natural acoustic projection.
• Slotted Headstock with Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads and Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic authentic touch.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
• SHAPE: Parlour
• TOP: Solid Spruce
• SIDE: Sapele
• BACK: Sapele
• FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
• BRIDGE : Rosewood
• FINISH: Natural
• PREMIUM HARD CASE: yes
• EQ SYSTEM: none
• MACHINE HEADS: GROVER V97-18NA
• HEADSTOCK: SLOTTED
• SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
• NUT WIDTH: 42mm
• STRING PINS: GRAPHTECH TUSQ PP 2000-00
• STRINGS: ELIXIR
• SADDLE/NUT: bone
• BODY WIDTH UPPER BOUT: 24.2cm
• BODY WIDTH LOWER BOUT: 35.3cm
• BODY WIDTH WAIST: 20cm
• BODY DEPTH NECK JOINT: 9.1cm
• BODY LENGTH: 49.3cm