As a Spring Clear-out Sale Item, your Purchase Options include:
- Secure the item you are after with a special 20% Deposit, 7 Day Lay-by, then Trade some of your Gear towards the item via our ONLINE TRADE HUB or pay the balance within 7 Days once you have sorted your funds.
- ONLINE RENT the Item with Studio19 on the advertised price. Apply Online or call us for a faster approval service.
- Just Buy it Outright!
IMPORTANT LAYBY NOTE - As these are all extremely HOT Prices on these items, our normal 3-month or 500 CLUB 6 Month Layby Terms will not apply. In STEP 3 OF THE CHECKOUT you will find an option for a 20% DEPOSIT, 7-DAY LAYBY. This will help you quickly secure your item and will give you time to organise the extra funds. OR, you can use this to secure an item first before sending thru your Trade's to us via our ONLINE TRADE HUB. Any attempt at circumventing this condition will result in a REFUND AND CANCELLED LAYBY and chances are you will miss out on grabbing the bargain you were after! We will be calling all Customers who choose the Lay-by option to confirm they are aware of this condition.
When you need Performance in a Combo- Port Mac Guitars recommends the Series One 45 Combo Amp as the Perfect solution. For the Studio, Big Gigs or just a Jam at Rehearsals- This unit does it all with easy. Free Shipping Australia Wide!
By switching both preamplifier and power amplifier parameters the Series One 45W delivers both Class A style tones with a bell-like ring and classic push-pull crunch depending on the mode selected. The patented ISF control removes the limitations of traditional designs allowing you to tune the tone to exactly the sound you are looking for. DPR can reduce the power down to 4.5W and MIDI switching and a series effects loop make this the ultimate pro's combo.
Series One 45 Overview
- 45W Watt combo with built-in DPR power reduction
- 1 x ECC82, 3 x ECC83, 2 x EL34 valves
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Overdrive channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- ISF equipped tone control section
- Presence control
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker emulated output
- 2 x Celestion Vintage 30 speakers