Brand new Cole Clark FL2EC with Blackwood Top, Back and Sides in Hard Case. Free Insured Shipping Australia Wide and it will go through our exclusive GEniuS™ Guitar Enhancment System with PLEK before shipping out.
Cole Clark guitars are proudly made in Melbourne using the finest, all-solid tonewoods from Australia and abroad. The combination of unique production methods and good old-fashioned hand craftsmanship result in a truely stunning looking, playing and sounding instrument.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Back and sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Blackwood/Blackbean
- Inlays: Block
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73""
Includes deluxe Cole Clark hard case.