EJ35 Silk & Steel strings are designed and gauged specifically for12-string guitarists who use traditional fingerstyle methods and prefer a warm, mellow tone.
D'Addario Silk & Steel strings couple silver-plated copper wrap wire with silk for easy fingering and a mellow tone. They are excellent for smaller body acoustic guitars and preferred by many folk players.
- Designed and gauged for 12-string fingerstyle guitarists who prefer a warm, mellow tone
- Silk interwindings for soft, easy feel on fingers
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, .014/.014, Silk & Steel Wound .023/.009(p), .028/ .014(p), .038/.018(p), .047/.028