Free Shipping Australia Wide!
• Handmade in Australia
• Highest quality genuine leather
• Double stitched for strength
• Top is tough but supple medium-weight leather
• Backing is top-quality full grain garment quality leather
• Fully padded from weave adjustment to strap pin hole
• Available in 2.5” width as standard
• Specially designed dual leather tails interweave head lugs and tie together under the body for maximum strength and stability using genuine kangaroo leather ties
• Classic tough interweave tail for further strap length adjustment
The DSL Banjo Strap has been designed from the ground-up to be the most comfortable, flexible and durable banjo strap ever made. Much consideration was given to the physical weight and unique balance issues related to banjos, resulting in the use of a special padding and tail system.
Each strap features special density 15mm padding that runs the complete length of the strap, from the tail-to-tail adjustment. The strap is secured to the banjo using special-width interweaving tails that thread through the head lugs and are joined together with extremely durable genuine kangaroo leather ties.
The DSL Banjo Strap is handmade in Australia from hand-sourced highest quality leather. The top of each strap is made from tough but supple medium weight leather, while the backing extra soft and comfortable full-grain garment quality leather. The strap body is also double stitched for extra strength.