FREEBIES! Buy Epiphone Masterbilt Century Deluxe Classic Acoustic Vintage Sunburst Today & Choose From One Of These FREE Gifts!
Epiphone, the leader in affordable professional archtop guitars, reinvents the archtop again by combining our original, time-tested designs with 21st century acoustic guitar electronics to bring you the new Masterbilt Century Collection™. The first collection of archtop “acoustic/electric” guitars designed to be played and amplified as true acoustic instruments. Just play one and you will immediately feel and hear the difference between today’s common “flat top” acoustic guitar and the unique voice of a Masterbilt Century. Plug one in and prepare to be amazed! Really. You have to hear it to believe it. Now with the eSonic™ HD preamp and Shadow NanoFlex™ HD Under-saddle pickup, you can plug in any Masterbilt Century archtop acoustic/electric into an amp or any PA and hear your guitar’s beautiful and dynamic true acoustic tone on any size stage. For flattop guitarists who have only played old plywood archtops, the sound of a Masterbilt Century guitars will be a revelation. Get ready for a totally new acoustic guitar experience!
• Finish Aged Gloss
• Hardware Aged Nickel
• Top Solid Spruce; Longitudinal Bracing
• Body Laminated Flame Maple
• Body Dimensions Lower Bout = 17"
• Upper Bout = 12.6"
• Waist = 10.25"
• Body Length = 21"
• Neck 5-pc Laminated; Hard Maple/Mahogany
• Neck Profile Rounded "C" shape
• Weight 5.75 lbs
• Preamp eSonic™ HD (High Definition)
• Controls Master Volume & Master EQ
• Pickup Shadow NanoFlex™ HD; Under-saddle
• Power 9 Volt Battery
• Output Jack 1/4"
• Truss Rod Dual-Action
• Truss Rod Cover Black PVC "Bullet"; 1-layer
• Neck Joint • Dovetail; Glued-In
• Fingerboard Ebony
• F’Brd Inlay Pearloid "Notched Diamond"
• Headstock Historic Epiphone Dovewing with Pearloid "Banner" logos
• Tuners Historic Epiphone Reissue Tuners with Marboloid "Crown" buttons; Improved to 18:1 ratio
• Frets 20; Medium
• Nut Bone
• Nut Width 1.69" (43mm)