FREE SHIPPING ON PLANET WAVES CABLES!
Planet Waves American Stage Series cables are designed to reproduce the natural tones of your instrument with zero interference. Made in the USA with audiophile quality wire, the low 28pF/ft capacitance is the sweet-spot for uncolored tone and the 22AWG oxygen-free copper conductor provides exceptional signal transfer. Full coverage comes from using 95% tinned copper braiding, eliminating handling noise and rejecting interference. Using only the finest materials, custom designs and precision USA manufacturing methods, American Stage delivers a professional performance cable. The result is pure, natural tone guaranteed for life.
- Exclusive In=Out technology: what you put into it is what you get out of it
- Geo-Tip: exclusive patented tip design for improved fit in all jacks
- In-Line solder joints for superior conductivity and strength
- Neutrik made plugs built to Planet Waves’ patented design
- Limited lifetime warranty. For more info, visit www.planetwaves.com/warranty
American Stage cables are built to ensure that your tone comes through exactly the way you want it.
While Planet Waves cables are built for life, they can always use a little TLC to keep them in tip top shape. Proper coiling and storage methods can dramatically improve the life of your cables and along with the use of our handy elastic cable ties, can also make setup quick and easy.
Check out the video below on our recommended coiling and storage techniques: